A 15-year-old schoolgirl has been electrocuted in the bath after her charging mobile phone fell into the water

A 15-year-old schoolgirl has been electrocuted in the bath after her charging mobile phone fell into the water. The teenager was taking a bath at her home in Marseille in France, when the tragedy happened on Sunday, it has been claimed. Under the new counting criteria, the nationwide tally jumped by 15,152 new cases yesterday and the nationwide daily death toll hit 254, the most so far. The previous day China had reported 1,638 new cases and 108 deaths, raising hopes — now dashed — that the outbreak was peaking. Across China the virus has claimed 1,368 lives and infected … Continue reading A 15-year-old schoolgirl has been electrocuted in the bath after her charging mobile phone fell into the water